Phone: 610-921-8028 Ext 6174
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Crystal Chwatek
THIRD GRADE TEACHER
I am a Kutztown University graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. I also have my Master's Degree in English as a Second Language. This will be my 19th year teaching elementary children. I look forward to teaching, learning, and growing with your child this year.
I have been married for 19 years, to my high school sweetheart. We have a son, Brayden, who is 15 and a daughter, Kennly, who is 12. We adopted our fur-ever pet, Winnie, at the beginning of the pandemic and she is spoiled rotten! I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, and photography when I'm not teaching.
1. I have 9 nieces and nephews.
2. I was born in Colorado.
3. I love green grapes, but nothing grape flavored.
4. I don't like anything with red sauce, including spaghetti and lasagna.
5. I think guacamole is AMAZING!!!
6. I've lived in Berks county since the 4th grade.
7. I'm allergic to toothpaste!
8. I had a house fire in 2019 and moved back into my home 9 months later.
9. I love the shows FRIENDS and The Office.
10. I drink hot tea almost every morning.