"WE ARE HIRING"
Muhlenberg School District is looking for reliable, energetic and passionate individuals to join our team!
ADMINISTRATIVE EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS
District Wide: Director of Special Education
The Muhlenberg School District has an anticipated vacancy for the position of Director of Special Education. The Director of Special Education is responsible for the supervision and operation of the Special Education Department to include strategic initiatives, department budget, and staff supervision. PA Special Education Supervisory certification, Special Education teaching experience, Special Education Director or equivalent experience, experience with IDEA funding, and ACCESS programing. Applications accepted through March 7, 2023.
Muhlenberg Elementary Center Openings:
C.E. Cole Intermediate School Openings:
Muhlenberg Junior High School Openings:
Muhlenberg High School Openings:
Please mail or email the following required application documents to Muhlenberg School District, Dr. Jessica Heffner, 801 Bellevue Avenue, Reading, PA 19605. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Interest
- Teacher Application (PA Standard Teaching Application)
- Copy of PA Department of Education Certification
- College Transcripts
- PA Child Abuse Report (Act 151)
- State Criminal History Record (Act 34)
- Federal Criminal History Report (Act 114 - fingerprint)
- PA Sexual Misconduct Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168)
- Recommendation/Reference Letters (3)
*Incomplete application packets will not be accepted. Applications are only accepted for currently available positions.