Beliefs & Values
Beliefs About Students and Learning
- Students learn differently.
- Students learn best with challenging and relevant curriculum.
- Students thrive in a safe learning environment.
Beliefs About Teachers and Teaching
- Teachers lead learning through passion, perseverance and personality.
- Teachers create a culture of high expectations.
- Teachers are inspirational role models.
Beliefs About Learning Communities
- Students, parents and families, the school, the school board, the community and business leaders create partnerships that drive students success.
- An informed and involved learning community is essential to the development of strong educational partnerships and quality programs.
- The learning community equips, engages and empowers learners.