C.E. Cole Intermediate School
3630 Kutztown Road
Reading, PA 19605
Mr. Steve C. Baylor, Principal
Mr. Charles Payne, Assistant Principal
Mr. William Sellars, Dean of Students
Grades 4-69:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
School Office Hours
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Student Day Begins/Late Bell Rings
Student Day Ends/Walkers Dismissed
Muhlenberg School District is dedicated to providing a program of educational excellence that enables all students to attain their potential.
The Muhlenberg School Community will promote academic excellence in a safe a nurturing environment, while celebrating unity, respecting diversity, and empowering all students to become contributing citizens in a global society.
- All students have the potential to become responsible citizens in our society.
- The home, school, and student have a shared responsibility for student achievement.
- An informed and involved community is essential to the development of strong educational partnerships and quality programs.
- An effective school provides a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Embracing diversity and individuality within the context of mutual respect promotes a positive learning experience.
- Outstanding programs and effective instruction produce academic excellence.
- Participation in extra curricular activities fosters self-confidence and positive attitudes.
- Learning opportunities that integrate technology and develop higher order thinking skills empower students to succeed in a global society.
- High expectations and a commitment to continuous improvement are fundamental for high achievement.