Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Isaias "Pito" Rivera
- Graduated from Kutztown University in 2006, earning a bachelor's degree in education, with a dual certification in Elementary and Special Education, with a certificate in English 7-12.
- Graduated from Cabrini University in 2012, earning a Master's Degree in Education.
- Completed my student teaching rotations in the Reading School District at 10th and Penn Elementary (3rd grade), and Northwest Middle School (7th grade).
- Former teacher in the Reading School District, both at Reading High School (Itinerant Support Teacher 10-11th grade) and the Reading Intermediate School (8th grade Emotional Support-2016-2017)
- Former 9-12th grade English and Reading teacher at River Rock Academy (2015-2016)
- Former 10-12th grade Learning Support teacher at Gillingham Charter School (2014-2015)
- Former 7-12th grade Learning Support teacher in the Antietam School District (go Mounts!-2006-2014)
- Former Paraprofessional in the Reading School District at Tyson-Schoener and 13th and Union Elementary School (1999-2001)
- I enjoy super hero movies, sports (go Chicago Bears!), Charlie Brown and Peanuts, reading, technology, and the beach!