Welcome to the MMS School Counseling Office!
Our middle school counselor's role is to facilitate educational, emotional, and social development of all students in grades seven through nine. School counselors are an integral part of the total school program. They help to coordinate the efforts of students, parents, the professional staff, and numerous specialists. You may contact your student's counselor anytime at 610-921-8034, extension 3510.
MMS School Counselors
|Rob Urenko||7th Grade School Counselor||610-921-8034 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Casey Trexler||8th Grade School Counselor||610-921-8034 email@example.com|
|Jen McLaughlin||9th Grade School Counselor||610-921-8034 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kim Nelson||Counseling Secretary||610-921-8034 email@example.com|
|Matt Horst||Home School Visitor||610-921-8034 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Student Planner - A Wealth of Information on Grades, Homework Assignments, School District Policies, etc.
Homework Link - Please use your appropriate grade Homework Link on the Middle School Main Page. You can access this by clicking on Middle School>Quick Links> and then choosing your child's grade level homework link. Questions can be referred to your child's team of teachers.
Tips to Become Successful Students:
- Be organized! Use your planner for recording assignments and use notebooks for your classes.
- Use Muhl Intervention time wisely.
- Check your grades often so you know where you stand!
- Communicate with your teachers --reach out and let them know your needs.
- Get involved in school programs and activities--it will help you meet new friends and feel connected with MMS!
- Keep your locker and backpack neat
- Get organized/prepared for school before you go to bed