Welcome to the Muhlenberg Middle School Health Services Department!!
Hours of operation: The MMS nurse’s office is open from 7:30 AM until 3:00 PM on school days only.
- Please notify the school nurse if your child has a medical condition that affects the ability of your child to attend or participate fully in school.
- Any time a student is diagnosed with a communicable disease (such as the chickenpox), the nurse should be notified immediately by the parent or guardian.
- Please read the school attendance policies in the student handbook for information about when a note is needed by a health care provider.
- Students who become ill or are injured during school are to report to the nurse's office to be evaluated.
- The school nurse will call you if your child is sick or injured and needs to go home from school.
Questions: 610-921-8034 Extension 2