Muhlenberg High School
Sharp Avenue and Frances Street
Laureldale, PA 19605
Mr. Michael J. Mish, Principal
Mr. C. Eric Schaeffer, Assistant Principal
Ms. Lori Morris, Assistant Principal
Muhlenberg School District is dedicated to providing a program of educational excellence that enables all students to attain their potential.
- All students have the potential to become responsible citizens in our society.
- The home, school, and student have a shared responsibility for student achievement.
- An informed and involved community is essential to the development of strong educational partnerships and quality programs.
- An effective school provides a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Embracing diversity and individuality within the context of mutual respect promotes a positive learning experience.
- Outstanding programs and effective instruction produce academic excellence.
- Participation in extra curricular activities fosters self-confidence and positive attitudes.
- Learning opportunities that integrate technology and develop higher order thinking skills empower students to succeed in a global society.
- High expectations and a commitment to continuous improvement are fundamental for high achievement.