Muhlenberg High School
400 Sharp Avenue
Reading, PA 19605
Mr. Haniff Skeete, Principal
Ms. Juliana Ciccarelli, Assistant Principal
Mr. Aaron Kopetsky, Assistant Principal
Muhlenberg School District is dedicated to providing a program of educational excellence that enables all students to attain their potential.
- All students have the potential to become responsible citizens in our society.
- The home, school, and student have a shared responsibility for student achievement.
- An informed and involved community is essential to the development of strong educational partnerships and quality programs.
- An effective school provides a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment.
- Embracing diversity and individuality within the context of mutual respect promotes a positive learning experience.
- Outstanding programs and effective instruction produce academic excellence.
- Participation in extra curricular activities fosters self-confidence and positive attitudes.
- Learning opportunities that integrate technology and develop higher order thinking skills empower students to succeed in a global society.
- High expectations and a commitment to continuous improvement are fundamental for high achievement.